Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

It Finally Happened

If you were to look back to my blog from when we were in China, you would find a post regarding our fear that we were going to be picking a lot of toys out of the toilet as Jax was fasinated with 'western potties'.  Well, it finally happened, but it was not what we were expecting.  Don't read further if you don't want potty details.........  I knew Jax was going poop and kept asking him if he was done and ready for me to wipe. No, No, No.  Finally I got bored and walked out of the room and here he comes.  Oy.  He says he has wiped, but I made him go back in so I could make sure he was clean.  Upon flushing the toilet, the water was not going down right.  I retrieved the plunger and started working on what was obvioiusly a paper clog.  I worked and plunged and worked and plunged and eventually called Eric.  A few minutes later he calls me back in.  Abi follows and Eric shows us that he has freed/ plunged a cell phone from the depths of the toilet world.  Eric asks Abi to go get Jax and she says something that I can't recall, but we both looked at her and asked her if she dropped the phone in the pottie.  Yes!  OK,  so lets talk.  No, your not in trouble, but you nned to tell Mommy or Daddy if this happens again.  It was an accident.  Sooooo, while we finally had to dig something out of the toilet if was b/c of Abi and not Jax.  Oh, and thank goodness it was a play phone and not one of our I phones.
PS--no pics--you can thank me later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment