Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Mini Girl Vacation--well almost



Each year, my girl friends from Dallas come down and we head to the beach with the kiddos. Look out Galveston, here we come. The beach was beautiful, no seaweed, low tides, beautiful sand--just perfect. After a few hours, we headed to the hotel for some clean water, water slides and drinks. Unfortunately, within 30 minutes, Stacy and I were headed to the emergency room with little Keller--he fell going up the steps to the slide and took out a big piece of meat on his face. Amy was left in charge of Abi, Kase and her Rylee. Fortunately, his trip wasn't ruined, his mommy just had to be creative with activities. We went on to enjoy ice cream, dancing at the Rain Forrest Cafe, yummy dinners together and a night swim. All in all, Abigayle and I had a great, great time. I miss my friends so much, so these yearly trips to the beach are an extra special time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment