Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kindergarten Take 2/Ann

Hey everyone,

My fabulous aunt Ann has graciously agreed to update my blog for us everyday. I will email her the details and much anticipated pictures and she will load everything for me since blogging is prohibited in China. Remember this is her first time to blog, so don’t criticize. We are excited that she has agreed to take on this task for us. For her trial post, she is showing Abigayle on her 2nd day of school. Funny story though, starting yesterday, the second week of Kindergarten, in their daily folders they are now sending home a calendar that is color coded to depict how their behavior was that day. Now, anyone who knows my child, knows what a sweet, kind, and compliant little girl she is. Well apparently, she is to wiggly in school and really needs to work on staying on task. (no surprise there) However, these things got her a yellow coding for the day. When her aunt Bug asked her what yellow meant, she says, “not good”. Julie and I busted out laughing. Our goal for today is either purple or blue.

Later, Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment