Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Fun







What a fun filled weekend we all had. We were quite a group of 10. Some of the highlights included taking the future 5 year olds tubing under the careful supervision of a 10 year old and 7 year old. Abigayle laughed and giggled the whole time. Other highlights included Kenlie (10 years old) and Evie (5 years old) water skiing. Malorie (7 years old) gave it an honest effort, but well, let's just say that skiing is not her thing right now. Oh, and who caught the biggest fish of the weekend, that would be the 10 year old Kenlie who raked in a rather large carp. You go girl. You know, she is named after your truly...... Anyhow, I forgot my memory card, so the only pics I have to share are the ones my mom graciously sent. Finally, I big salute to all the members of our armed forces, both current and past who continuously fight so that we can continue to be free.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa...look at you little Mrs. Blogger, adding a little technology to the blog. I'm very impressed! The room looks great-love the new furniture. Tell Abs she did a great job w/the paint highlights and that we can't wait to see her this summer. I'm so sad Jaxon won't be here to join us but that just means we'll have to make another trip down when he arrives. Hugs and see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete