Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

In Zhuhai


This morning I awoke to an updated picture of Jaxon. Sylvia, an online friend in the Netherlands, recently adopted her son from Zhuhai SWI. Unfortunately, I did not get her Jaxon's info in time for her orphanage visit so she could check on him specifically. However, Once she returned to Netherlands, she was able to match up a random picture she took when they visited the orphanage to the pics on my blog. Low and behold it is Jaxon. She said he looked healthy and was up walking around the nursery. My online adoption groups are such wonderful, supportive, and caring communities. I am blessed to be a member of both Abigayle and Jaxon's online orphanage groups. There is so much information to be gained, especially when adoption families rarely know anything about their child's history.

So, take a good look and enjoy Mr. Jaxon.

No comments:

Post a Comment