Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mother's Day-Belated


















I can not wait until next year when I will be the Mommy of TWO fantastic kiddos. Until then, we all gathered at the lake house for a hamburger cookout and yard games. Gosh, I love being a Mommy. Abigayle is such an incredible daughter--loving, caring, considerate and sometimes little turkey with a smart mouth. I can't wait to put her to bed each night and wake her up each monring. I love her spunk, her hugs and her laughs. I also love being the daughter of my mom. My sister and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful, yet nosey :) Mom as a role model. I hope I can raise Abigayle with all the love that my mom gave me. Finally, we would all not be here if it weren't for my grandma. To all the other wonderful women in my life, especially Julie, Ann and Janet, I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment