Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Visitor

Tonight my heart is warm and full of excitement. Our little boy is getting a visitor tomorrow. Let me start by saying that the adoption community is an amazing and wonderful group of people. I was fortunate to find a wonderful woman named Brenda who is in China right now adopting her daughter from the same orphanage that Zheng Hai is currently living in. She graciously agreed to check on him for us. Luckily, the orphanage director has given her family the OK to visit and to see and take pictures of our little guy. Knowing that she is taking time out of her busy schedule to do this for me, whom she has never met and barely emailed with makes my heart full. Thank you, thank you, thank you Brenda. I hope that one day I can pass on your generosity to another family when we travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment