Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Dreams of Yesterday--Updated Pictures
















My dreams of yesterday came true. Zheng Hai was visited today by another family currently in China adopting their daughter. They said he looks healthy, well cared for and taken care of. How much more could I ask for. I am just posting a few pictures as some of the pictures we received had another boy in them. Until I get permission from that family, for confidentiality reasons, I will not post those pictures.



Hang on little man, Mommy, Daddy and Abigayle will be there soon to bring you home.

2 comments:

  1. Kendra, Eric and Abigayle.... Brian, Hannah and I cannot be more thrilled for you guys. He is a handsome young man, and lucky to have you as parents! Cannot wait for the updates...You are doing great on the blog..GO YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, he's precious and I'm so excited that Abigayle is going to have a little brother. The boys and I can't wait for him to join us on our summer beach trip. Kase & Keller will be so excited to have another buddy to play with. You're doing a great job w/the blog and we'll work on our books once he gets home to Texas. Tell Eric, Mr. Handyman, that I'm very impressed w/the room makeover!

    ReplyDelete