Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Jaxon's first lost tooth!

I'm pretty sure that if I look back, Abi also lost two teeth in Kindergarten, so we are right on track as far as I am concerned- if Jax decides to drop another one before the end of the year.  We will see what the dentist says this summer. 

So I have tried to paint a pretty picture of Jax's  tooth.  Here is the real story.  I arrive to pick the kids up from day care.  Ms. Lilly, excitedly tells me that Jax lost a tooth at school today.  Apparently when that happens the nurse puts the tooth in a cute treasure box for the child to take home.  I excitedly tell Jax to get his treasure box out to I can see his tooth.  He pulls the treasure box from his pocket and it is empty.  We did in his pant pockets.  NOTHING.  We look in his backpack--no tooth!  We ask Jax did you show your tooth to your friends.  Yes! OK.  Where--In the bathroom.  Uh, Ok.  So I patiently wait for the little boys to get out of the bathroom so I can go look on the floors for this precious tooth.  NOTHING.  I was so incredible bummed--much more than Jax.  That night, Abi wrote a note to the tooth fairy for Jax explaining what had happened so that hopefully he could still get a present from the Fairy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment