Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Uh, OK!

So, the other day, we were driving home and I was correcting Jax on a sentence he had just said.  He frequently omits the 'articles' when he is talking.  His response, "Uh, OK, Kendra".  Umm, that's mommy to you little man and watch the sassy mouth!

I do have to admit, though, that I know where it comes from.  A few weeks ago, I realized that Jax really didn't know mine and Eric's names.  We are Mommy and Daddy.  So, on a drive home, we began practicing saying our names.  I told him, when he got home, he needed to go in and tell Daddy, "Hello Eric".  And so he did.  Although it came out as "Hello Idiot".  Eric asked him to repeat, hoping that his most precious son, did not just call him an idiot and again, Jax says, "Hello Idiot".  Um Ok, time for Mommy to step in for some more speech interventions.    

No comments:

Post a Comment