Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Our Christmas Tree (s)

Tree number 1.
Last year, my bestest friend Amy put up a snowman tree and I thought it was the coolest thing.  I have been collecting snowman ornaments for many years, but it has also been many years since I used them.  Hobby Lobby was closed today, so tomorrow we will go and get a flower for Frosty's hat just like in the movies.  We even bought special snowman paper to wrap presents for this tree.  I think it turned out so cute.

Tree Number 2--Abi's purple tree.


                                              Tree number 3--

As I was putting up Abi's tree, Jax says, "Mommy, where is my tree?".  I said, well you haven't told me what color you want yet.  Blue.  Off we went to Hobby Lobby to find blue ornaments.  However,  I thought that a dark green tree with dark blue ornaments would be hideous, so we accented with silver.  After it was up, I kept looking at it, wondering why Iliked it so much.  Then it hit me,  it is a Dallas Cowboys Christmas tree.  I tried to find a Cowboys helmet for the tree toper, but Academy only had Texans small helmets.  The hunt is now on. 


Tree number 4.

Our pretty flocked tree. One should note, that all four trees are in our living room. Eric says he feels like he is in Macy's.



No comments:

Post a Comment