Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Party

FINALLY, I got my act together and scheduled Abi's 7th birthday party.  She has been so patient with me as I would throw out suggestions and then have to retract them.  Like when I asked her if she wanted a swim party--YES-- and then by the time I got around to scheduling it, all the pools were closed....... or when I asked her if she wanted to take all her friends to the movies and by the time I got around to scheduling it, the movie was no longer in the theatre......... We  settled on Build a Bear, got it booked , paid the deposit and sent out the invitations--really, I just had to do something, b/c Jax's 5th birthday is right around the corner.  Abi and all her friends had a blast creating their special bear friend and eating cake and ice cream. 

Check out the rockin jazz/ PJ outfit her cousins, aunt Bug and Uncle Bug gave her.  Not shown is the ruffle on the butt.  Toooooooo cute.
 Reading cards.
 Rockin Mommy and Sporty aunt Bug.
I'm 7 and i'm spice and i'm too cool for school!


 Best frends reunited.
 Wishing on our bears.
 Even our two little boys got in on the fun.



 Best Niece ever--Kenlie Reece.









Abi--I promise to do better next year and will not wait until 3 months past your birthday to schedule a party. 

PS--Jax was not happy when we ordered Abi's cake.  He wanted me to go head and order him a cake as well for his birthday.  Looks like he is heading for a 'football' theme.  We'll see.  I thought for sure we would be doing a Power Rangers theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment