Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

BRAVE


Earlier this week, my friend Kerry and I took the kiddos to see BRAVE at the theaters.  Unfortunately, I did not think it was all it was cracked up to be.  Parts of the movie were very loud, so much that Jax wanted me to keep my hands over his ears for much of the movie and it was dark- both in fighting and color.  Don't get me wrong, my kids watch Power Rangers and the Winx fairies fighting bad guys, but something just didn't set well with me.  The theme was good--an honory teenage daughter and her mother trying to find their way together when neither will LISTEN to the other.  On a good note--I LOVEd her bright orange, flyaway, out of control hair.  Glad we got to see it, but we will not be running out to buy the DVD when it comes our or all the paraphernalia that comes with a Disney movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment