Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

LSC Approval


GUESS WHAT-- We have received word from our agency that our expedite request has been processed by the Chinese Government and we have been approved! We are officially approved to be Jaxon's parents! We are so excited. Unfortunately Eric is in Washington right now, so our celebrations will begin when he gets home tomorrow. To answer everyones question about when we will travel--we don't know. The official word from the agency is that it can take 3 months from LSC to travel, but we are hoping to travel in about 8 weeks. 8 weeks--that is the end of August. Again, these are my projections, nothing official--we may not travel until October. Stay tuned for further updates!

Kendra
wife to Eric
mommy to Abigayle AND Jaxon
PS--It took 39 days from LID to LSC. Adoptive families will understand what this means.

3 comments:

  1. I am so incredibly happy for you, Kendra!! I miss you!! But, I am so glad that you are near your family and you have made a beautiful family of your own!! Abi is so beautiful and Jaxon is a doll!! I hope the time flies and you have him soon!! Judy

    P. S. I LOVE your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, no offense, but I don't recognize who 'jkkita' is. Help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Judy--just went back and reread the post and saw your name at the end. I completely missed it before. I am so glad to hear that you are following along on our journey. I love watching your posts of Caleb on FB.

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete