Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010


Fingerprints--Check!


Eric, Aaron and I went and had our fingerprints taken yesterday morning. Pretty uneventful. No cell phones and no picture or recording devices of any kind were allowed so this stage of our journey was non pictured. I know you are all sad that you can't see pictures of us getting our fingerprints taken :( Luckily we were in and out of the fingerprint office in about 30 minutes. Upon returning to work, I called the Immigration office only to find out that our case has not yet been assigned to an Immigration caseworker--"Well the supervisor usually assigns them in batches and it is first come, first serve and I don't know where you are in the line.......blah, blah, blah." I thanked them for their time--decided it was best to be nice and polite on the first phone call--don't want to piss anyone off this early--I will leave that to my pushy husband! Love you Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment